The Public Education Foundation would like to invite you to participate in our first gallery show of the year.
The Theme is : Self-portraiture
This theme is able to be widely interpreted. Artworks may or may not be literal interpretations—self-portraiture is an excellent way to get artists to think about any kind of object or subject matter that expresses their own identity.
The show is open to ALL ages and medium. The opportunity to show your students work in a gallery space is priceless. It is free to enter and no limit on number of entries. The submissions will be juried and selected based on theme and of course space. Option to sell work at 30% student, 30% Program, 40% Pub Ed.
The submission process is as follows:
1. Fill out the Google form in link below (one form per work)
2. Email a jpg image of the work to firstname.lastname@example.org (one image per email)
3. Wait for email of acceptance one week later
4. If accepted make sure work is ready to hang or display and drop off at The public education Foundation.
5. Attend the opening reception with family and friends to celebrate.
SUBMISSIONS ARE DUE: Monday September 18th.
Opening Reception Date is Monday October 9th from 4:30-6:30pm.
Address: 4350 S Maryland Pkwy, Las Vegas, NV 89119
Phone: (702) 263-6007